Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Retrospective

Inspired by Textile Seahorse's mosaic of 2008 projects, I have made my own too.

I finished 14 knitted items in 2008.

Not my most prolific year, but a respectable effort.

Mostly toys and clothes for Mr S. But that reflects my focus at the moment. So not surprising really. (Oh, and the sheep is a mistake - it was finished in 2007, but I'm not redoing the mosaic! It wasn't difficult to do, using flickr toys, but it took too long with a child pulling at my sleeve wanting attention.)

Anyway it's nice, and a little bit satisfying, to see them all in one place.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kgirlknits said...

what a great achievement for a year. I've loved looking at your projects and remembering them - thank you for sharing them again :)

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great projects! Happy 2009!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home