Monday, February 19, 2007

The magic of the post

Love getting packages in the mail. Even when I know what's in them, it's terribly exciting finding them in the letterbox, carrying them inside and ripping them open. No delicate surgical approach for me, I want it open, and I want it open now!

I'm still a bit of a reluctant internet shopper - I like to touch and feel what I buy before I buy it, and security worries me too. But there are some really good internet shops and sometimes the temptation is just too great.

Superbuzzy proved just too much for my self restraint! And a nice little package has arrived.

I am going to make Mr S a pair of Robot pants later this year (for next summer - so need to wait to see what size he is) and a linen shirt to match, with Robot trim...


I also bought some more strawberry fabric for my quilt and some ladybird fabric that I don't know what I will do with


I realised this Christmas that virtually none of my current tree decorations will be usable for the next few years (most of them are German and Polish glass balls and figures). So during this year I am going to knit, crochet and sew a new collection. This fun book (yes another Japanese craft book) has some great little felt toys that will be perfect. Scaled up, some of them would make good play toys too.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home