Dreaming of my next project
I've been doing quite a bit of reading and surfing while Mr S breastfeeds or sleeps in my arms (I'm failing sleep! He screams if placed in his bassinette which I cannot stand - just cannot do controlled crying- so either he sleeps with me in bed or in my arms - and I then read or surf!).
And I have found so many beautiful things I would love to make. So what am I dreaming of?
- Rowan's Birch shawl made with Kidsilk Haze (I have the pattern for this already!) - here it is made by Amelia at Knitter Natter
- Knitty's Monkey Socks knitted here by Marie at A Knit's Tale
- Baby Pixi Hat knitted by Cast On Cast Off
- Lady Eleanor's Stole from Scarf Style (have the book!) knitted here by Pretty Knit
- Ripple crocheted blanket which both Alicia at Posie Gets Cozy and Jane at Yarnstorm have made - I cannot actually crochet but have been wanting to for years so maybe this is the project to make me learn???