Friday, February 02, 2007

Dreaming of my next project

I'm committed to finishing the four remaining items for the Redhill Show, BUT let's face it finishing doesn't hold the same seductive power that choosing the next project and starting does. All that hope and inquisitve tension - what will it look like, how will it feel...

I've been doing quite a bit of reading and surfing while Mr S breastfeeds or sleeps in my arms (I'm failing sleep! He screams if placed in his bassinette which I cannot stand - just cannot do controlled crying- so either he sleeps with me in bed or in my arms - and I then read or surf!).

And I have found so many beautiful things I would love to make. So what am I dreaming of?

  • Rowan's Birch shawl made with Kidsilk Haze (I have the pattern for this already!) - here it is made by Amelia at Knitter Natter
  • Knitty's Monkey Socks knitted here by Marie at A Knit's Tale
  • Baby Pixi Hat knitted by Cast On Cast Off
  • Lady Eleanor's Stole from Scarf Style (have the book!) knitted here by Pretty Knit
  • Ripple crocheted blanket which both Alicia at Posie Gets Cozy and Jane at Yarnstorm have made - I cannot actually crochet but have been wanting to for years so maybe this is the project to make me learn???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home