Friday, January 26, 2007

Other finished pieces!

While looking in my knitting box I have found a couple of other pieces that I finished during last year and had forgotton about - all for Mr S of course!

This jumper is a very simple Debbie Bliss pattern and is knitted using Marta's Yarn merino wool - 4 strands of 2ply. Marta has many different hand dyed 2plys in the store that can be blended to create unique yarns. It's fun, but also a bit stressful to make the colour decisions.















The jumper is too big for him yet, but will be good for winter.
As will these hats...

This uses Debbie Bliss' Cashmerino DK. I would love to knit a jumper to match.
This is a Debbie Bliss pattern that I have adjusted. It's knitted with Heritage's 4ply Baby Wool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home