Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh my... my first wool dream!

It's been extremely hot in Melbourne over the last few days - 38 deg C yesterday and today - and it was still 30 deg C at 11pm last night. Very hot and uncomfortable.

Finally I did get to sleep and dreamed. I don't usually remember dreams, but last night I dreamt that I was knitting a hat for Mr S from Jo Sharp's Alpaca Silk Georgette. The pattern was Debbie Bliss' Hat with triangle edging and rolled brim from Book 1.

What was so strange is that I know it was part of a larger dream, but cannot remember the rest, and that this part was so vivid and specific.

Maybe it's because my knitting life is so limited at the moment? Perhaps I'm compensating? What's really strange, is that I have never knitted with this yarn before and that the gauge would suit the pattern. Bizarre. How did I know that? Think I'm obligated to knit this now! A dream hat...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Taphophile said...

Wow, dreaming in such detail - you must certainly knit the hat. :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home