Monday, January 23, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - Me and The Mil

This isn't a particularly good photo - partly because I am holding the mobile phone camera with my right arm, unable to see what was in view - poor Mil has her bottom half chopped off!

But it shows me with one of my best friends - Milawa.

Thousands of clichéd words have been written about the bond between human and dog - mostly true (always pleased to see you, no hidden agendas ... etc).

Anyway regardless of all of that, I delight in her company and am glad to have her around. She has an interesting and suprisingly complex personality and I think she is terrific.

Given the theme of my last two Self Portrait posts - I don't want anyone to answer the question about owners resembling their dogs (or visa versa)!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger lisette said...

nah - mil's way shorter than you

8:53 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

we were lying down on the floor of course!!!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

... also I am a bit slow today ... but was this an unauthorised comment on resemblance? I will speak to you privately Ms Lisette!! (in other words I cannot think of a witty retort)

11:13 AM  
Blogger happyspider said...

yay! dog is so cute :) cats are for sissies

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Waterloo Furniture Cleaning said...

Hi thankks for sharing this

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home