10 things I would do if I was on holidays...
1. Plant my AGS seed, which arrived two weeks ago and is just sitting around getting older
2. Keep knitting
3. Get my Flickr account into order so I can post the link
4. Remove all the cobwebs (I read Pea Soup's blog - looked around me and was suitably horrified - amazing what you just don't see)
5. Weed and mulch the garden
6. Make a Chocolate Cake and the Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin recipe I have found
8. Make a little fabric bag with Kaffe Fasset fabric from one of the Rowan magazines
9. Catch the ferry from Sorrento over to Queenscliff for the day
10. Sleep in
But instead I am flying to Canberra tomorrow for a three hour meeting with some colleagues - and with no time to do anything fun like go to the National Gallery, visit the Bot Gardens or investigate Cassidy's (which sounds fantastic - thanks to Taphophile for writing about it).