Sunday, March 02, 2008

We have progress!!

Work is all consuming at the moment. I'm even going in on my so called 'day off' at the moment and doing weekend reading. How easy it is to get sucked into the vortex.
But I'm gradually getting back on track with my crafty and creative life.
I've nearly finished the Sublime Sailor Jumper for Mr S. Yeah! Pictures of that next week. Maybe. Or maybe the week after...
And I'm making slow progress on my Ripple Blanket. But I think I hate the colours. I want bright colours. I want pink and minty green. But I think I've strayed. I'm thinking about ripping out at least the last 5 colours - may be more?


I've also made this little bag. The pattern comes from Rowan Knitting Magazine Number 31. I've had the fabric for some years (No 31 came out in 2002, so probably that long). I cut it out and slipped it in to the Magazine at least two years ago. Today I made it up!
While trying to find the photos to load onto the blog, I just found this photo again. It's Mr S' first birthday cake. I'm no cake decorator, but this turned out OK. Just a bit of fun! Makes me smile anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great projects! That cake is fantastic!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Miia-Rebekka said...

Oh.. The cake is so cute!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home