Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ravelry

Well like many other knitters and crocherers I've joined Ravelry.

What fun!

I have 171 favorite projects and I've joined 44 groups.

I've even set up a group!!!




I never thought that I'd be interested in a social networking site ('cause that's what it really is) - but, well never say never I guess!

What I'm amazed about is the energy that so many people have and some of the brilliant projects that people have completed (and shared). It's inspirational really.

On the (actual) knitting front - I still haven't quite finished Leo Lion :-( and I've progressed Robert's denim socks. I knew that I'd had them on the needles for some time, but it wasn't 'til I thought about it that I realised just how long. It was before I was pregnant. 'Cause once I knew I was, I dropped everything else and just did baby knitting. It's probably at least 2 1/2 years ago. I've now finished the first sock and I'm on to the second. I cannot remember how I knitted the first one exactly, so I keep referring back to it, a bit like a 3-D pattern. It will be nice to free the 2.5 bamboo dpns for another project!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ravelry!!! Yay!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home