Some more pink socks
I have finally finished my pale pink Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino single cable socks. I'm wearing them as I write this post and I can feel all that knitted goodness just flowing up from my feet. Mmmmmmmm.
I had some unpicking to do on the first sock - I knitted it way too long and convinced myself that 'it's ok', so went on to finish it (including the kitchner stitch toe and all the ends sewn in). Well it wasn't ok at all. When I tried it on I just knew it was wrong and I would be unhappy if I left it as it was. But it took me a few days to work up to the point where I could cut off the top and wind it back to a reasonable length. I've now finished its mate. So another project off the UFO list! Thank goodness.
As you might be able to tell from the picture, I didn't exactly use the DB pattern. I used a different heel and toe finish.
I'm also getting closer to finishing Leo Lion. I've finished all the knitting, including the mane. It was very tricky to work out the loop stitch, which is used. It was different to the method in my stitch pattern book. Still after a few abortive attempts I finally got there. Maybe I will finish it on the weekend. Now that would be nice.