Saturday, June 26, 2010

Edwina would be proud!

Edwina the Dinosaur, that is!



She is a firm favorite of Mr S' and she just loves making chocolate chip cookies for everyone... even Reginald Von Hoobie Doobie!

Every time we read it, I get roped into making chocolate chip cookies. I have tried several recipes, but so far the one that I used today is the best. They are extremely moreish. Way too good unfortunately.



I used both white and dark chocolate.

As usual, Mr S supervised and lent a hand with some of the weighing, tipping and mixing. He is also a dab hand at licking the spoon!

The recipe comes from Tanya Ramsay's Family Kitchen . I am not a great Gordon Ramsay fan (too much anger for my taste), but Tania's recipes (particularly with little ones in mind) are really very good. The book is highly recommended.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home